- Do you have a paper stuck in the middle of writing process (aka, writer’s block)? And need help figuring things out?
- You have some ideas, but you aren’t so sure what to do with them? And you’d appreciate some like-minded thinkers to think aloud with you?
- You wanna workshop a project, event, or collaboration idea?
- Or you are simply bored, and you don’t wanna think, write, create alone?
- Then Paper Jams is for you!
"Paper jams" is an AIM Lab invention. They are improvisational collective thinking and brainstorming sessions, organized on a need basis and directed at AIM members. The sessions can be for a paper that has “jammed”, and needs feedback to move on, for a work in progress, or for an entirely new idea. The sessions will provide a non-hierarchical forum for sharing, testing, workshopping and peer-review, which will be of particular benefit to graduate students and their training.
If you would like to request a paper jam session, please email: arseli [dot] dokumaci [at] concordia [dot] ca